Uploading files to MediaFire
How to upload a file on MediaFire?
- Click on this link: http://www.mediafire.com/
- Registration is now mandatory. If you do not have an account, click on Sign Up.
- Sign in to your account
- In the left column, you can create folders to organize your files.
- Click on Upload and a window will open. Click on + button at the bottom left:
- Navigate to the file you want to upload, select it and click Open.
- Then click on "Begin Upload" and wait.
- Click "Copy Link" to copy the link that leads to your file, you can then share it with other users.
- In the free mode the maximum file size is limited to 200 MB per upload.
- You can store up to 50 GB data by cutting your large files in small parts ( not exceeding 200 MB).
- The uploaded files are automatically deleted if they are not downloaded at least once every 30 days and if you do not log within 60 days.