Uploading files on MediaFire
How to upload a file on MediaFire?
- Click on this link: http://www.mediafire.com/
- Registration is now mandatory. If you do not have an account, click on Sign Up.
- Sign in to your account
- In the left column, you can create folders to organize your files.
- Click on Upload and a window will open. Click on + button at the bottom left:
- Navigate to the file you want to upload, select it and click Open.
- Then click on "Begin Upload" and wait.
- Click "Copy Link" to copy the link that leads to your file, you can then share it with other users.
- In the free mode the maximum file size is limited to 200 MB per upload.
- You can store up to 50 GB data by cutting your large files in small parts ( not exceeding 200 MB).
- The uploaded files are automatically deleted if they are not downloaded at least once every 30 days and if you do not log within 60 days.
Original article published by Destrio5
. Translated by deri58
. - Latest update by jak58