To reset corrupted toolbars/controls under Firefox, first:
- Close all running instances of Firefox .
- Start Firefox in Safe mode, two methods are available:
- Method 1 - While holding the Shift button, double click on the Firefox desktop shortcut to access the safe mode.
- Method 2 - You can type the following command in the run tab: "firefox.exe -safe-mode"
- A small dialog will be displayed.
- Check "Reset toolbars and controls" and click on "Make Changes and Restart"
Published by jak58
Latest update on August 6, 2012 at 08:53 AM by jak58.