How to take snapshots under VLC?
The snapshot feature
To take screenshots under VLC follow the below procedure:
- Click on the Video menu
- Click on Take Snapshot and picture of the playback screen will be saved.
- Click on the View Menu> Check the Advanced Control option
- A new toolbar shall be added.
- Click on the small camera button to take a snapshot.
- The destination folder (where the picture is saved) will be displayed on the playback screen.
- Snapshots are saved in C:\Users\Username\Pictures\vlcsnap_date_time_.png
Related article: [VLC - Configure the video snapshots feature]
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on June 9, 2014 at 09:55 AM by deri58.