The sticky keys are an accessibility feature provided by Windows.
- The functionality of the Sticky Keys allows for people who have difficulty pressing multiple keys (eg CTRL + ALT + DEL), to use the SHIFT, CTRL and ALT with a single press on these buttons.
- Sticky Keys can be activated by pressing 5 times on the SHIFT key.
- You can to disable this feature by going to:
- Control Panel>Accessibility Options>keyboard tab
Then in Sticky Keys section, click Settings and then check or uncheck.
Under Vista and 7
- You can enable or disable this feature by going to
- Control panel> Ease of Access Center >Make the keyboard easier to use
- Under Make it easier to type check or uncheck to Enable or disable the Sticky Keys ant click on Apply to validate the changes.
Published by jak58
Latest update on March 14, 2011 at 01:10 PM by jak58.