Hamachi is an application allowing remote computers to create a virtual local network (VPN) as if they were located on the same physical network.
Download and install Hamachi
- Once you have installed Hamachi , you will need to create a user-name which will help others to locate you on the Hamachi network.
- Click on the POWER ON/OFF button to activate Hamachi.
Connect to a network
- To join a network, just type the network name and the password.
Create your own Network
- Click on "Create a network". Just give it a name and set password.
- From there you can communicate your network ID and password to the other players
Finding networks dedicated to gaming
- There a are various website listing down the Hamachi networks dedicated to online gaming:
- Just connect to one of these websites, search for the game of your choice and you will see a list of available networks.
- Select the network of your choice and click on the Join button.
- A .hamachi file will be downloaded (e.g [NetworksHamachiCOM].hamachi)
- Double-click to add the new network to the Hamachi network list.
Published by netsa77
Latest update on August 9, 2013 at 05:32 AM by deri58.