How to setup a DIR-300 WIFI router and connect to BSN Broadband?
- Wwitch on your AP(plug it in to power).
- Then on another computer scan for wireless networks, you should see a network called D-LINK or Dlink
- The default IP for the system is 192.168.0.1, after connecting, go to your browser and type in the default IP in the address bar and press enter
- It should give you a loging page
- The default setting are user name:admin and no password is required.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on December 8, 2011 at 05:00 AM by aakai1056.