I'm looking for support to create a condition based macro to copy rows from one worksheet to another in Excel.
- I'm trying to create a To-Do workbook where-in I want to move my completed task to another worksheet of the same workbook.
- Any ideas would be deeply appreciated as I do not have much experience with VBA.
The easiest approach would be:
- You have a column that keeps the status.
- You can filter the sheet on "complete" status
- Copy all the visible rows to other sheet
- Delete all the visible rows
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on September 29, 2012 at 07:36 AM by jak58.