VirtualDub - How to rotate a video
In this article you will learn how to rotate a video with VirtualDub
- Download and install VirtualDub.
- Go to the installation folder of VirtualDub:
- C:\Program Files\VirtualDub.
- In this folder you will find the program names as VirtualDubMob.
- Double click to launch
The Rotate filter
Load the video and apply the "Rotate
- To select the filter click on the Video menu > Filters.
- Note that, if the filter is missing, click on "Add" > "Rotate" and click "OK".
- Select the angle of rotation and apply your settings.
The Rotate2 filter
- You will also notice the presence of the Rotate 2 filter. This filter allows you to choose the degree of rotation of the video.
- For example we can rotate a video using an angle of 33 degrees
Published by jak58
Latest update on September 26, 2014 at 12:49 PM by jak58.