Firefox - Disable/Remove the suggestions of the awesome bar
- It is possible to disable the "Smart Location Bar" under Firefox 3.
- To do this:
- In the address bar, type about:config and press enter.
- In the filter field, type browser.urlbar.maxRichResults
- Click browser.urlbar.maxRichResults, and change the value to -1 in the window that opens:
- At the next reboot, the smart location bar will be disabled.
- To revert changes simply replace the negative value by a positive one
- It is also possible to manually remove the results suggested. To do this, select a suggested address and press [Shift] + [Del].
Published by deri58
Latest update on September 22, 2009 at 04:13 AM by jak58.