If you want to make a screenshot of a long document or webpage, this is not always obvious.
For example, to capture a web page that must be scrolled, it requires you to make several screenshots and assemble them maunally using a retouching software images.
- FastStone Capture software is able to do this kind of capture and assembly for you.
- Position yourself at the top of the document to capture.
- Press CTRL + ALT + ImprEcran: Move the mouse over the area to capture (the red frame indicates the area selected) and click with the left button.
- Leave the capture take place (do not move the mouse).
- FastStone Capture did the job for you.