A PPS file is a presentation (PPT extension) that the extension has been amended so that it can be opened independently. To create a PPS file, simply create a PPT file and rename it by changing the extension that is to say in naming file.pps instead of file.ppt
How to create a PPS or PPT file?
- Using the Powerpoint Software
- Using the free software Openoffice.org
With the free OpenOffice.org suite
- Open Office>> Presentation (or "File"> "Wizard"> "Presentation")
- You choose the settings you want, page 1, 2, 3, and then click Auto Create.
- In the bottom center in the new window, click "from file".
(If your photos are stored on the computer) select the photo.
- Then right click on your selected layout, choose to insert a slide.
- To insert a second photo just below the first one, click on "from file" etc ...
- In the end click on "Save As" (in "File" top left) from the menu.
- Name your file and you're done!
- If necessary, rename the file downloaded in.pps
- To automatically view .pps,open the file (which is in your documents!) And click on Slide Show!
Extensions.ppsx and .pptx correspond to the same document but one created with Microsoft Office 2007.
To open, you will need a compatibility pack.
Published by jad05
Latest update on January 9, 2010 at 05:12 AM by jak58.