Upon making modifications in the Registry, I'm getting the following error message: "'Registry editing has been disabled by the administrator"
Download this patch
- Right click on it and click install.Regedit should work now.
- Go to Run and type "regedit" and click on Ok
- Now go to this path
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings\Zones\
- Delete the key ABOVE 0,it should be different from other keys(0,1,2,3,4)
- Do not delete the 0 key,delete the key above 0 usually looks like square.
Thanks to sundar7701
for this tip.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on September 12, 2012 at 06:46 AM by deri58.