If you want to disable the Vista firewall, you must have another firewall or built in firewall on router, to protect your system.
Via the Control Panel
- Start > Control Panel > Switch to classic view > Windows Firewall
- Select Off (not recommended)
In command line
- Start> Type the following command in the Search field:
- Right Click on the Netsh firewall set opmode disable icon and Run as Administrator.
- Note that: The command to reactivate the firewall is :
Published by deri58
Latest update on September 24, 2010 at 09:36 AM by deri58.