I've tried to reset my iPod Touch , but it won't boot now. What can be done?
- Connect the device to your PC via the USB cable.
- Turn the iPod on with the top button. Of course, you shall have the white apple and nothing else.
- Hold the two buttons for the classic Hard reboot) and wait for the device to restart
- The white apple appears, always keeping both buttons down, wait for a couple of seconds and release the top button.
- Keep the button pressed down, until the homescreen is displayed.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on February 23, 2012 at 06:35 AM by aakai1056.