I want to restore Windows XP under my Packard Bell laptop, using the Master CD. During the operation, I'm getting the following messages:
GLUE PARTS MANAGER
# SOURCEPATH : >Q:\PARTS\<
# GLUE ARGUMENT : ><
# INIT GLUE PARTS LIST
- ERROR WHILE CHECKING GLUE PARTS LIST : 1 -
Press any key to continue . . .
- Pressing a key generates an error message.
- When the restoration program is ;aunch, press ESC
- Type: format c:/v:HDD
- Once finished, press Ctrl + Alt + Delete
- The PC will restart again
- Cancel the restoration and go to DOS
- Type: Q:
- Type: reloadhs.bat
- Type: cd drivers
- Type: tattoo/createdmifromhs (for a Desktop) or tattoo/createhsfromdmi (for a Laptop)
- Press Ctlr + Alt + Delete
Thanks to sylvain33700 for this tip.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on February 23, 2012 at 06:50 AM by aakai1056.