I'm unable to open hyperlinks received in mails.
The following message appears: "Operation canceled due to restrictions on this computer. Contact your system administrator
- Click on Start > Control Panel > Network and Sharing Center
- Click on Internet Options
- Go to the Programstab
- Click on "Set Programs"
- The Default Programs window opens
- For "Choose a default web browser"select Internet Explorer (even if you think it is default) and check "Enable access to this program"
- Close all windows with the OK button..
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on April 2, 2013 at 11:00 AM by deri58.