Windows 8 - Preview installed applications of the Modern UI in one click
- To get an preview of all the applications installed on your system:
- Click on the Start menu or press the Windows key.
- The Start menu appears.
- To view all the applications of the Metro interface, just do a right click at the bottom of the screen on the empty space and click on All applications.
- You with an overview of Windows applications, but also of all the programs installed on your PC.
- Click on the Desktop icon to get back to your homescreen.
Published by jad05
Latest update on October 11, 2012 at 07:44 AM by deri58.