How to download and watch videos on your iPod?
Process of how to export your favorite movies and personal video and other visual recordings from your pc to your Ipod using Itunes.
Just follow these steps below to proceed:
You should have Itunes installed..If you have downloaded some videos from the net or transferred from a CD/DVD
- Just drag the video file in Itunes to the video menu.
- Your video will be converted to a format recognized by Itunes.
- When you are done doing the conversion in Itunes.
- Drag the file in the Itunes menu.
- Your Ipod will then synchronize, a message will appear (Synchronization in progress).
- You should wait till the transfer is done.
- Disconnect your Ipod from your pc then turn it on…
- Scroll to (Videos) and then select the videos you want to watch then press (PLAY).
Published by jak58
Latest update on April 30, 2009 at 06:04 AM by jak58.