To make you of the Turbo Boost (Gaming mode) under Advanced SystemCare
- From the homescreen go to the Turbo Boost section > Configure
- Check "Game Mode" and click on Next.
- Select the System Services you want to disable, when Turbo Boost is activated and click on Next.
- Repeat the operation for:
- Non-Windows Applications
- Background applications.
- Choose if you want to disable Windows default theme:
- Finally validate, if you want to launch Turbo boost on startup.
Published by jad05
Latest update on March 9, 2012 at 04:49 AM by jad05.