Files with the extension name .NRG are essentially CD image files.
Nero Burning Rom can create this type of file. Alcohol 120% and Daemon Tools can also generate the .NRG file. This type of file can be created and read if the requisite software is downloaded. To burn the .NRG file with the Nero Burning Rom, version 5 or later
is required. Alcohol 120% can also do the same process. By posting its installation in the system through the Image Burning Wizard
, the burning process can be completed.
How to read and create a .NRG file
What is an .NRG file?
A file with the .NRG extension is a CD image file generated by softwares like Nero Burning ROM. Other programs like Alcohol 120% and Daemon Tools can create NRG files onto virtual drives.
To create an .NRG file, you should have the appropriate software. It can both be able to create and read this type of file. I will suggest you to use the most effective softwares for .NRG files by downloading them from the following links:
Nero Burning ROM
Download Link: http://www.click-now.net/downloads08.htm
Download Link: http://www.magiciso.com/download.htm
Burn a NGR file with Nero Burning ROM
To burn an NRG image you will need to download Nero 5 or an earlier version of the software.
1. If you have a current version of Nero, you can get the right version at http://www.oldversion.com/
2. After installing the software on your system, double click on the NRG image that you want to create.
3. Select Write to start the burning process.
Burn a NRG file with Alcohol 120%
1. If you have not installed Alcohol 120% on your system, you can do so from http://www.alcohol-soft.com/
2. After installation, open the program and select File and Image Burning Wizard
3. Browse for the image that you want to create.
4. Click "OK" and Next .
5. I would suggest you to choose the lowest possible speed for this process.
6. Click Start to begin the burning process.
In the same category
Published by deri58
. - Latest update by Paul Berentzen