You can configure K9 Web Protection to block web access for a particular time lapse:
- Open your web browser
- Enter "127.0.0.1:2372" or "http://127.0.0.1:2372/" in the address bar and press Enter.
- Click on Setup and enter your password.
- Go to the "Time Restrictions" section.
- In the right pane, check "NightGuard".
- Configure the time lapse in using the drop menu next to "Disallow Web access from [ ] to [ ]".
- Click on Save to validate.
Note that: For more flexibility you can choose the "Custom" option.
Published by jak58
Latest update on March 21, 2012 at 10:44 AM by jak58.