Here is how to create PDF files from any Microsoft Office 2007:
- Microsoft Excel: xls, xlsx, xlsb
- Microsoft Access: accdb
- Microsoft Word: doc, docx, rtf
- Microsoft PowerPoint: pps, ppt, pptx
To install this option:
- Download and install the module SaveAsPDFandXPS.exe
- Instructions are for installation are given on the Website.
- Now, on each of the previous applications, you can save your document in PDF format:
o In the application, click the Office button in the upper left corner.
o Select Save As> PDF or XPS
o Select the name of your file and click OK.
Published by deri58
Latest update on July 8, 2010 at 05:34 AM by jak58.