I"m getting the following error message upon accessing a certain website:
- "This site is running TeamViewer. Free Port 80...."
Try to change the port used by Teamviewer ...
- Go to Options > General > Network > Proxy parameter
- Uncheck "Use proxy" and click on configure
- Then put your IP and port number in place of -1
- The "Netstat-an" command will give you the list of ports occupied. From there, it is possible to determine a free port.
- Configure the firewall and router if necessary.
Thanks to lionhell454 for this tip.