In YouTube, the widely popular video-sharing website
on the internet , users can open an account
and can also delete it if it is no longer needed. This procedure can be accomplished easily by logging into the account
, then, through Accounts Settings
access the option Manage Account
and select Delete the Account
. Then, the password and the reason for deleting the account has to be entered. Once this is done, the YouTube account
will get deleted.
If you are not using your Youtube account anymore, here is a way to delete your account:
You must be logged in to do this.
- Go to http://www.youtube.com/ and click on''Account''
- In ''Account Settings'', click on ''Manage Account''
- Then click on ''Delete Account''
- You will be asked for your password and a reason for leaving
- Follow the instructions and click on ''Delete Account''
Published by jad05
Latest update on February 9, 2012 at 08:07 AM by Paul Berentzen.