The uTorrentBar toolbar may be installed along with the famous P2P software. This toolbar can slow your web browsing and it may be better to remove it. Note that: uTorrent toolbar is not an adware and can be installed using simple procedures.
Uninstall the UTorrentBar
- Go to Start> Control Panel> Add or Remove Programs
- Right click on "uTorrentBar Toolbar" and select "Uninstall"
Uninstall the UTorrentBar browser extension
If uTorrent toolbar still appears in your Web browser, uninstall the related browser extension.
Under Google Chrome:
- Click on the "wrench> Settings> Extensions"
- Select the "uTorrentBar" entry and disable it.
- Now click on Delete to remove it.
- Click "Tools> Add-ons> Extensions"
- Select the "uTorrentBar" and click on "Delete".
Published by deri58
Latest update on April 6, 2013 at 06:10 AM by deri58.