If you don't remember your security questions or your alternative E-Maild ID doesn't exist then there is an
alternative way to recover your account by providing all the details regarding your account. You can also
try to recover you account if its blocked.
Follow the below steps to recover your Hotmail Account
1) Go to www.hotmail.com
2) Click on "Can't access your account?
" as shown in the below figure
3) Select "I forgot my password
4) Click on "Reset your password
5) Enter your blocked hotmail ID
and the given Captcha
as shown in the figure. Click on "Next" button
6) Click on "I can't use any of these options
7) When "Recover your Microsoft account
" appears, enter your alternative E-Mail ID under the "Contact email address
" and click on "Next
8) When the "Account Info
" page appears, fill all the details regarding your account and click on "Submit
Note : No Need of filling "Billing Information"
Published by jack4rall
Latest update on October 13, 2014 at 12:07 PM by Jeff.