I'm getting the following error message at Windows startup:
- BCHelper.exe - system error
The program can't start because sqlite3.dll is missing your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem.
You have to uninstall/reinstall the application.
- As a first step. Search on your HDD to see that if the DLL is really missing.
- Click on Start > Run > Type "cmd"
- Enter this command and validate (assuming that the application is installed on drive C)
- If found, Windows displays the path to the file, you simply have to the instructions given here.
- In the other case, download the missing file: sqlite3.dll
Thanks to Pierrot6150
for this tip.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on July 30, 2012 at 05:34 AM by aakai1056.