Outlook.com the revamp version of Hotmail
Microsoft, which has been updating its mail system, believes that "it is time to re-invent the email".
Microsoft announced on Tuesday July 31 the revamp version of its messaging system, Hotmail, which will be replaced by Outlook.com
., named after the popular mail client software from its Office suite.
Connected to Social networks
- "We think it is time to re-invent the email. So today we present an overview of Outlook.com", said a Microsoft executive, Chris Jones, on the Microsoft official blog.
- Since Tuesday, users can create a new firstname.lastname@example.org and if they have a Hotmail account, switch to the new system maintaining the same address prefix (but now followed by @outlook.com).
- Note that a new mechanism is also expected to allow Gmail users or any other messaging system to move to Outlook.com.
- This messaging service has particular characteristic of being "connected to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google and Skype ...." said Microsoft in his blog.
- In the indox of your OUtlook.com, your emails will be animated with pictures of friends, recent news or tweets, with the possibility of instant chat or video calls.
- Discover Outlook.com.
Original article published by
. Translated by deri58