Here below is a hassle-free method to rapidly update the driver your Nvdia Graphics card, through the NVIDIA Control Panel:
- First open the NVIDIA Control Panel.
- Right-Click on your Desktop > Select "NVIDIA Control Panel".
- In the Windows that open, click on the Home button and on "Download drivers and software".
- This will launch the Nvidia Smart Scan.
- Accept the installation of the "wsdetect.dll" add-in and the scan will start.
- The latest available driver will be displayed after scan:
Published by deri58
Latest update on October 14, 2014 at 09:56 AM by Jeff.