Permanently delete files from trash bin
Sometimes when emptying the trash some files stays and refused to be deleted!
You just have to use a command:
Start the Terminal
- Type "sudo rm * * *-R"
- Drag files, folders that you want to remove as a result of this command
- Give an administrator password
- WARNING do not forget to drag files to the end of the command.
- Substitute "*" with spaces.
- Take care about using the upper case "R". It can delete folders and files.
- Quotation marks are not to be entered.
Published by jak58
Latest update on April 22, 2010 at 06:02 AM by jak58.