iPod- Failed restoration
I tried to restore my iPod, but the device freezed during the process.
- Connect the device to your PC via the USB cable.
- Turn on the iPod Touch with the top button. Of course, you shall have the white apple logo displayed and nothing else.
- Hold the two buttons for a classic Hard reboot and wait for the device to restarts.
- A white apple appears, keep pressing both buttons.
- Wait for 5 seconds then release only the top button.
- Hold the volume up button down until the device starts normally.