PlayStation 3 - DNS error 80710723
- You can't connect your PS3 to the internet.
- You are unable to updated my PlayStation 3 and the following error message is displayed:
Solution 1 - Test your connections
- Go to Settings > Network settings > Test internet connection.
Solution 2 - Manual Configuration
- You will need to open several TCP/UDP ports, in order to be able to connect your PS3:
- TCP: 80, 443, 5223
- UDP: 3478, 3479, 3658
- Server Name: ps3
- Access enabled: Yes
- Protocol: TCP
- From port 80 to port:80
- IP address: the IP of your PS3
- Restart your router and try to connect again.
Published by jad05
Latest update on January 23, 2013 at 08:39 AM by deri58.