The Contributors can now embed videos in their articles published in the following section of the CCM website.
The video links must be added using the <
video> and </v
Links from the following websites are currently supported:
The use of video links from other video sharing platforms (other than those mentioned above), it will be replaced by "Forbidden content".
Embed a Youtube video
- Open the video on YouTube.
- Under the playback window, click on the "Share" button and then on "Embed":
- A code shall be displayed, copy the latter and put it between the <video> and </video> tags.
Embed a DailyMotion video
- Open the video on Dailymotion.
- Click "Code embed".
- Copy/paste the contents of the "Copy embed code" field in your article (between the <video> and </video> tags.)
In the same category
Original article published by dam75
. Translated by deri58
. - Latest update by Jeff