Bobsled is a free application for mobile phones, tablets and PC that allows you make free calls to landlines and mobiles numbers in the U.S. and Canada. All you need is to download the program , sign-in with a Facebook account, or create an account on Bobsled.
Installation and first use
Let's look at a step by step procedure on a PC:
- Download and install Bobsled
- Login or register to Bobsled
- Launch the program by click on the Bobsled icon in the system tray.
- If you have a Facebook account, click on the "Log In With Facebook"
- Enter your username and password then click "Log In"
- Click "Login with Facebook" then "Allow"
- Note: If you do not have a Facebook account you must create an account on Bobsled
Making a call with Bobsled
Tested on Windows 7
- Once you are logged on, the Bobsled application interface will appear and will display your Facebook contact list.
- To call a number in USA or Canada please click on the "Dial a Number" button.
- Finally dial the number and click "Place Call"
Published by deri58
Latest update on September 19, 2012 at 05:53 AM by deri58.