This command displays the list of recent files that were recently opened.
- To open a document, you have two choices: find the file in Windows Explorer and double-click it, or Open Word > File > Recent and select the file of your choice.
- You should choose the second solution, it is much more efficient.
- Even if the file you are looking is not part of the last documents you worked on, the File > Open menu "filter" the display of the contents of a particular folder.
- This means that if you have a folder containing Word documents, Excel workbooks, and images, for example, the File menu will present only the Word documents (hiding the other files).
- You will find your document more easily than using Windows Explorer.
Published by deri58
Latest update on September 26, 2012 at 04:53 AM by deri58.