I have downloaded and installed the "NewTabURL" for Firefox and I have selected http://www.google.com/
as default URL. The problem is that, each time I open a new tab, a blank page is opened. What can be done?
Remove the add-on and proceed as below:
- In the search bar of your browser type: "about:config" and press Enter
- Click on "I would be careful, I promise"
- Then in the list that appears, look for the following entry.
- Double-click on the entry
- In the small window that opens, type the URL of your page and validate using the OK button.
Thanks to toadangel
for this tip.
Published by deri58
Latest update on October 4, 2012 at 07:43 AM by deri58.