Under Word it is extremely easy to use a text or image as watermark: Go to Page Layout tab > Page Background > Watermark and then click the option Custom Watermark.
To insert a picture:
- Click the Picture watermark option then click Select Picture.
- Browse for your picture and click on Insert.
- The Auto option resizes the image size of the sheet.
To insert a text:
- Click the Text watermark option then:
- Enter your text, select the font and font size...etc
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 5, 2012 at 03:42 AM by jak58.