Saving your settings on Mozilla Firefox
Save/Restore you firefox settings, Bookmarks, history and add-ons
- You should show hidden files on folder options.
Save the following folder:
- Access C:\users\User Account\Application Data
- XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User Account\Application Data\Mozilla
- Vista: C:\users\User Account\Application Data\Mozilla
- Linux: /home/User Account/.mozilla/firefox/
- Under MacOS:
- ~/Library/Application Support/
To restore these settings just copy the files in the same paths.
You can also transfer these settings to other OS like Linux, Windows XP or Vista it will work!
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on September 22, 2009 at 04:11 AM by jak58.