In this tutorial we will see how to burn a ISO image file to a CD or DVD using Daemon Tools Lite.
Download and install Daemon Tools
- Download Daemon Tools Lite : http://www.disc-tools.com/download/daemon.
- Double-click the downloaded file (DTLite4454-0316.exe) and follow the installation wizard instructions
- Installation Tip: choose "Free license" and refuse the installation of third party of "TuneUp utilities", "MountSpace" or other toolbars.
Burn the ISO image
- Insert a blank CD or DVD in the optical drive
- Run Daemon Tools Lite
- In the main window, click on "Add Image". In the window that opens select your ISO image you want to burn. It will then appear in the "Images" menu of Daemon Tools
- Right click on the ISO image and select "Burn Image to Disc"
- Accept the installation of "Astroburn Lite", which is the burning tool for Daemon Tools Lite.
- The ISO file will be displayed in the "Astroburn Lite" main window. Then click on the "Start Burn"
Original article published by Carlos-vialfa
. Translated by jak58
. - Latest update by Jeff