iTunes - Unknown error occurred (0xE8000012)
I formatted my PC and re-install iTunes, but since then, when I connect my iPhone 4S JB, iTunes displays the following message "iTune could not connect to this iphone. Unknown error occurred (0xE8000012)".
- First disconnect all iOS devices from your computer, then quit iTunes.
- Go to Start > Computer
- Select Organize > Folder and Search options. Go to View tab and check "Show hidden files and folders".
- Click on OK.
- Go to C:\ProgramData\Apple
- Delete the Lockdown folder
- Reconnect the iOS device and open iTunes.
Thanks to fred.ml
for this tip.