I'm unable to send SMS with my Xperia Mini, but still I can make calls. What can be done to solve this issue?
- Your phone is configured by default to send and receive SMS.
- If one of the following parameters is missing, the service will no longer work.
- From the idle screen:
- Press the CALL button.
- Using the keyboard VIRTUAL dial *#*#4636#*#
- Press *
- Tap on INFORMATION ON THE PHONE
- Tap on SMSC
- Using the keyboard VIRTUAL call "xxx xxxxxxxx" (the messaging center number).
- Press OK
- Press UPDATE
- Your Setup is Complete!
- Press the MENU key to get back to idle screen.
Thanks to Agrite
for this tip.
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 18, 2012 at 05:22 AM by jak58.