You can at freely customize a SmartArt graphic to your convenience, thus at any moment you can add or remove parts from your graphics:
- Click on the SmartArt graphic to which you want to add a shape.
- Click the existing component located close to where you want to add the new shape.
- Go to SmartArt Tools > Design > Create Graphic >
- In the Create Graphic section of the Design tab in SmartArt Tools, click on the small arrow nex to "Add Shape"
- You have 2 options:
- Add Shape After.
- Add Shape Before.
- To delete a shape, simply select the latter and press the delete key.
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 25, 2012 at 08:16 AM by jak58.