You don't remember the password for your Apple ID and can no longer download apps from the AppStore!
- You can reset the password for your Apple ID,via the below procedure:
- Go to this Link and under "Manage your Apple ID", click on "Reset your password".
- Enter your Apple ID in the appropriate field (the associated email address).
- Select your authentication method:
- Email authentication
- Security question
- Select Email authentication and press next.
- You shall receive an email with a reset link.
- Click on the link and follow the on-screen instructions.