To create a text box in a Word document follow the below procedure:
- In the ribbon go to the Insert menu, click on Text Box
- You can either chose from predefined formats or draw a custom one:
- If you choose the second option, the mouse pointer turns into a cross-hair. Click on the document and drag the cursor diagonally to draw the text box.
- Click to enter your text.
- Once the text box is drawn and the text is entered, you can resize it and select all formatting options.
- Select the textbox > Drawing Tools menu > Format.
Published by deri58
Latest update on November 2, 2012 at 11:44 AM by deri58.