You have created your table, and there are several constants that are used several times (VAT, rate schedule, etc. ..).
- Basic solution 1: define them in your formulas, eg =C3*1,196.
- Basic solution 2: you enter into cells and call these values whenever necessary
- 1,196 in B1
- You can have your total HT in B2
- In C3: = B2*$B$1.... here $ you will copy the formula to other places, without modifying the references.
Another solution: for example, to obtain the VAT value in C3 based from a value stored in B2.
- Go to: INSERT / NAME / DEFINE ... enter "VATrate", then down in "Refers to" enter 1.196 and validate.
- In C3 enter : =B2*TVATrate
VATrate is a constant is stored as NAME, associated with a value.
Published by jak58
Latest update on November 6, 2012 at 12:04 PM by jak58.