Facebook- Enable Login notifications
Get a notification by mail or text messages, each time your Facebook account is being accessed from an unknown device.
- Connect to Facebook
- Go to Settings > Security.
- Edit the "Login notifications" section.
- Choose how you want to receive notifications:
- "Text message/Push notification
- Both methods.
- Click on "Save Changes" to validate.
NB: If you want to use "Text message/Push notification
" you will need to register a valid phone number:
Published by deri58
Latest update on January 6, 2015 at 03:33 AM by jak58.