If you dont want to have publick content from third-party networks displayed in Outlook.com, simply follow the below procedure:
- Sign-in to your Outlook.com account.
- From your Outlook.com home-screen, click on Settings > More Mail settings.
- Scroll to the Reading email section > Content from third-party networks.
- In the page that opens, scroll to "Showing public content".
- Select "Don't show public content from third-party networks".
- Click on "Save" to validate your settings.
Published by jak58
Latest update on November 19, 2012 at 05:42 AM by jak58.