You can configure Opera to automatically clear the disk cache on exit:
- Click on the Opera button > Settings > Preferences
- Go to the Advanced tab > History.
- Under Disk cache, check "Empty on exit".
- Open your webbrowser.
- In the address bar, type "about:config" and press Enter.
- The "Preference editor" shall open up.
- Scroll to the Disk Cache section.
- Click to expand the section.
- Check "Empty on Exit".
- Click on the "Save" button.
Published by jak58
Latest update on February 6, 2013 at 12:48 PM by deri58.