- Select the SmartArt graphic that you want to animate.
- In the Animation menu, go to the Animations tab, click More, and then select the animation of your choice.
- In the Animation group on the Animations tab, click Options and select effects one by one.
- In the Advanced Animation tab, click on Animation Pane.
- All the animated items will be displayed in Animation panel, select the one of your choice.
- Select all the shapes that you do not want to animate, holding down the Ctrl key and clicking on each form.
- In the Animations tab > More > click on None (No Animation). The animation effect is removed from the form, but the form itself is not deleted from the SmartArt graphic.
Original document published on CommentCaMarche.net
Published by jak58
Latest update on December 14, 2012 at 08:53 AM by jak58.