- Select the SmartArt graphic that you want to animate.
- In the Animation menu, go to the Animations tab, click More, and then select the animation of your choice.
- In the Animation group on the Animations tab, click Options and select effects one by one.
- In the Advanced Animation tab, click on Animation Pane.
- All the animated items will be displayed in Animation panel, select the one of your choice.
- Select all the shapes that you do not want to animate, holding down the Ctrl key and clicking on each form.
- In the Animations tab > More > click on None (No Animation). The animation effect is removed from the form, but the form itself is not deleted from the SmartArt graphic.
Original document published on CommentCaMarche.net