Below you will find how to install and uninstall applications on the Mageia Linux OS.
Installing a Software
To install software/applications go to the Mageia Control center.
- You can find the software by typing the name in the search field (top-tight) or search by category.
- Note that: the default Application filter at the top left des not include all the software (e.g Flash Player), check "All applications"
- You do not have to install them one by one, you can select several at once.
- Once you have found your softwares, select them and click Apply to start the download and installation.
Uninstalling a Software
- To uninstall a software, simply locate it (in the Control center) and uncheck it.
- Click on Apply to start the uninstallation.
Published by deri58
Latest update on December 17, 2012 at 05:50 AM by deri58.